Old Gay Man ♥

What a drag it is getting old ..
.
When i went to the bar last night , I noticed this old man about 75-80 years sitting all alone in the corner and he was crying over his cocktail .
.
I was stopped and asked him was wrong.
.
He said : ''I have 22 years old lover at home . I met him a month or so ago right here in this bar !
He continued : ''He makes love to me every morning and then he makes me pancakes, sausage, fresh fruit and freshly ground, brewed coffee.''
.
I said : ''Well. Then why are you crying ?''
.
He said : ''He makes me homemade soup for lunch and my favourite brownies and then he makes love to me half the afternoon.''
.
I said : ''Well. So, why are you crying ?''
.
He said : ''For dinner he makes me a gourmet meal and my favourite dessert and then he makes love to me until 2:00 a.m.''
.
I said : ''Well, for goodness sakes! Why in the world would you be CRYING !''
.
And he said : ''I CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE I LIVE !''


Domo-kun Cute
 

Keuliseu (⌒˛⌒) Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei