Guardian Angel :)

We all take granted the great gift of life. You dont really notice how precious it is until death look you in the eyes.


When I was about two years old, I had a near-death experience. I dont really remember much aboutit except for what my mom told me.

It was a hot summer day and everybody had gone outside to nejoy the weather. My sister and her friend jumoed into out backyard pool to cool off. I did not know how to swim yet. My mom would would always watch all of us very closely, but just for a minute, she had walked over to the side of the yard to talk to my dad. She told my sister to watch out for me, but my sister was busy laughing and having fun with her friend.

Before anyone knew it, I fell into the pool. No one heard me because I was so little; there was hardly a splash.

What happened next was amazing. My mom says it felt as though someone tapped her on the shoulder, but when she turned around no one was there. It was then that she noticed I wasnt in sight. She ran over to the pool, looking for me. She saw in the pool, kicking and waving my arms, trying to keep my head above the water. She jumped in and pulled me out, Luckily I was okay. She held in her arms and thanked God that I was allright.

All of this happened within less that a minute. It shows how precious life really is and how it be lost in the blink of an eye.

No one really knows why my mom turned around. To this day, she thinks that it was my guardian angel tapping her on the shoulder.

Travis Ebel, age 14


Domo-kun Cute
 

Keuliseu (⌒˛⌒) Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei