Copy From Someone Status ♥

The pain is not on the day of missing our dear ones.
The pain is really when you live without them.
& with their presence in your mind.
.
I may not be most important person in your life.
But i just hope that one day ,
When you hear My Name' , you will just smile and say '' Hey ,, That's My Friend !!! ''
.
Most of the problems in life comes because of two reasons.
First ,, We act without thinking.
Second ,, We keep thinking without acting.
.
Best difference between PROMISES and MEMORIES :
Promises : We break them ,
Memories : They break us.
.
Some people hurt by words and some by actions.
But the biggest hurt i believe is that someone ignoring you ,
When you value them bigger than anything else.
.
So many wonderfull moments we have spent together.
So many years in all kinds of weather.
Thinking of you mother brings memory to mind.
Wonderfull moments i'll treasure.
These you give me sincerely thats why my mom, I Love You So Dearly :)
.
If you have fall in love with someone don't let it go.
Tell him/her how your feeling.
If he/she accept your love,
Never break , if you break ,
It will be harder for you to find another love.
.
Don't love 1 , Don't love 2 ,
But love the one who loves you.
.
There would come a time when we have to stop loving someone ,
Not because that person has started hating us,
But because we found out that they'd be happier if we let them go.
.
To be honest with you ,,
I don't have the words to make you feel better.
But i do have the arms to give you a hug.
Ears to listen to whatever you to talk about.
And ,
I have a heart , a heart that's aching to see you to smile again.
.
Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know.
My riches do not lie in material wealth,
But in having friend like you.
A precious gift from God.
Love All My Friends ^^
.
I'm sorry for blaming you.
For everything i just couldn't do.
And i've hurt myself by hurting you.
There's nothing i wouldn't do to hear your voice again.
Sometimes,, i want to call you.
But i know , you won't be there.
It's hard to say goodbye.
When i remember the good times we had spent together.
.
Don't wait until too late to tell someone about
How much you love
How much you care
Because when they're gone ,
No matter how loud you shout and cry.
They won't hear you anymore :)
.
You may meet people better than me ,,
Funnier than me ,,
More hilarious than me.
But one thing i can say to you,
I will ALWAYS be there when they ALL leave you :)
.
I get so emotional when you are not around.
I think the omotion is called happiness.
And a relationship doesn't get closer by meetings.
But it is sweeten by THOUGHTS.
I care for you in my own STRANGE ways.
Maybe you'll never know.
Maybe i'll never show :)
.
Destiny decides who you meet in life.
But it's only your heart
That can decide who gets to stay in your life.
I dunno how could have done that thing ,
When i love you like life itself,
Please forgive me :)
.
Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself.
.
Remember : Whatever happens , happens for a reason.
In all your remembering, remember that you have choices.
.
I can never own something that was never mine.
.
The hardest thing in life is watching someone you love loving someone else.
.
You can close your eyes with the things you don't want to see.
But you can never close your heart with the things you don't want to feel.
.
Don't cry because it is over.
Smile because it happened.
.
Never forget the old friend ,
Because friendship is like a wine ,
It get better when it get older.
.
Never frown,,
Even when you are sad.
Because you never know who is falling in love with your smile :)
.
There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is ,,
Keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
.
For hearing my thoughts ,,
Understanding my dreams and being my best friend.
For filling my life with joy and loving me without end , I DO.

* ATTENTION *
* JUST COPY *


Domo-kun Cute
 

Keuliseu (⌒˛⌒) Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei