What Girls Want ♥

.
.
.
. . . What A Girl Want To Hear . . .
.
.
.
Girl : Thanks for the fun day
Boy : No problem
.
Girl : Can i ask you a few questions ?
Boy : Sure
.
Girl : And ... Be Honest. Have i ever crosed your mind ?
Boy : No
.
Girl : Do you like me ?
Boy : No
.
Girl : Do you want me ?
Boy : No
.
Girl : Would you cry if i left ?
Boy : No
.
Girl : Would you live for me ?
Boy : No
.
Girl : Would you do anything for me ?
Boy : No
.
Girl : Choose me or your life ?
Boy : My life
.
.
.
The girl ran away in shock depression
The boy ran after her
and told her ...
.
.
.
.
The reason you never crossed my mind because ,,
You're always on my mind.
.
The reason i don't like you is because ,,
I love you.
.
The reason i don't want is because ,,
I need you.
.
The reason why i wouldn't cry if you left because ,,
I'll die if you left.
.
The reason i wouldn't live for you is because ,,
I would die for you.
.
The reason i'm not willing to do anything for you is because ,,
I would do everything for you.
.
The reason i chose my life is because ,,
You are my life
.
.
.
. . . THE END . . .
.
.
.


Domo-kun Cute
 

Keuliseu (⌒˛⌒) Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei